Yoga Teacher Training
Aloha Om Yoga Teacher training offers a unique opportunity to dive deeply into the ancient teachings of Yoga while gaining an understanding of how to apply this wisdom to your modern day life. Yoga is a platform where we can know ourselves, gain practical life skills and feel more connected to the world around us. As a philosophy Yoga cultivates Self awareness and offers a system that allows you to become more understanding, compassionate and engaged with all of life. Our intention is that you integrate Yogic wisdom in a way where you embody and align with your purpose.
Embody: “There is a space in the heart where everything meets” ~ The Radiance Sutras | Embodiment is the state of appreciating and understanding something so deeply where an organic merging occurs. We will explore a number of practices that will invite you to embody Yoga in your own perfect way. You will learn:
- Radical alignment technology for an integrative practice
- Breath energetics that will empower your practice
- How to perceive the body/mind through the lens of the Gunas
- Chakra balancing techniques and how to apply them to a Yoga practice
- Anatomy as applied to Yoga practice with guest presenter Doctor Ken Sullivan-Bol
Evolve: Gain life skills that will empower you to step into the greatness of your individual authenticity. Through the Yogic system there are infinite ways to expand one’s perspective, cultivate awareness, understand and transform energies, and become more engaged with life itself. We will explore:
- The 8 limb path of Yoga as a road map for conscious development
- The Bhagavad-Gita and Patanjali Yoga Sutras and how to apply ancient wisdom in our modern world
- Basic principles of Yoga’s sister science, Ayurveda
Aloha: The word Aloha carries the vibration of unity, honesty, humility, and patient perseverance. You will awaken and clarify these qualities within you which are an integral part of being an inspired teacher. As you embody and evolve your natural desire to share overflows and you will gain the confidence to share your joy and passion when you step into the world as a Yoga Teacher.
- Practical teaching experience from day one, which will bolster your confidence to share
- Find your authentic voice
- Seva and stepping into sacred service