Lomi Lomi Massage Trainings
Lomi Lomi aligns you with Spirit, creating balance, harmony, and peace profound. The wavelike, rhythmic strokes clear the receiver’s body of heavy energy that may be limiting your connection to your Higher Self. Crystallized cells and memories are blessed, cleared and transform. Through prayer, we call in our Aumakua, ancestor and guardian spirits, who would like to assist with your healing session. The conscious breath of both giver and receiver activates the cellular structure of the body, releasing held tension and creating freedom.
Lomi Lomi is a Blessing of light, bestowed from Spirit, through the giver into the receiver. Combining Pule’o’o (powerful prayer) with Aloha (the breath of Divine in our presence), providing a sacred space for profound healing to occur. To become a Lomi Lomi giver is to step into a long lineage of light carriers. I humbly bow to your path and desire to hold the powerful medicine of this Ancient practice.
Heartworks Lomi Lomi Training
Heartworks Lomi Lomi is a sacred and traditional style of Lomi Lomi that utilizes mainly the hands and thumbs. Heartworks style strokes reflect different qualities of ocean waves that wash over the body to flush heavy energy and soothe the soul. In combination with conscious breath and deep presence, this meditative form of Lomi Lomi invites the giver to become a ‘waterfall of Aloha’.
In this 3 day training you will learn:
- A deeply therapeutic, full body routine that detoxifies and opens energy channels of the body.
- Embodiment of the Aloha Spirit and the experience of Being a “waterfall of Aloha”.
- Introduction to Hawaiian philosophy in relationship to Lomi Lomi massage.
- A Hawaiian chant that opens each session to the potential of miracles.
There are no prerequisites for this class.
Temple Style Level 1 Training
Temple style Lomi Lomi is a sacred dance with Spirit. The wavelike, rhythmic strokes of a Temple style Lomi Lomi session invites your receiver into a trance like state where profound healing can occur.
Utilizing mainly the forearms, the techniques are intended to clear the body of heavy, stuck energy; opening energy channels and the connection to your Higher Self. Conscious breath, of both giver and receiver, activates the cellular structure of the body, releasing held tension, memories and trauma, thus, creating freedom. Temple style Lomi Lomi will take your practice as a healer to the next level.
During this 5 day training you will learn:
- A full body routine based around wave like strokes that move in an uninterrupted flow.
- A “dance” step called Kaleleau that will allow you to float around the massage table with grace.
- A Hawaiian chant that will open each session to the potential of miracles.
- The power of ‘HA’ breath to create dynamic change.
- Hawaiian philosophy in relationship to Lomilomi sessions.
- Creating safe and sacred space through ritual and prayer.
- Cultivate trust in your intuition.